Listen to this episode.
Today we thank you, Fred, for keeping us going by pointing out the madness in marketing. Today’s madness comes courtesy of a Fred who pointed out one marketer’s opinion that “it’s ok to hate marketing.” Well, we have a field day with that and thus follows a conversation and a bit of a rant about high pressure, disingenuous marketing.
In This Episode We Talk About
- Why you don’t have to hate marketing to be successful
- How you can market and have integrity, too
- The misconception that marketing “should be” done by some specific (and usually random) rule
- Plus we designate a new position for Chief Executive Research Dude, a most honorable title indeed.
Links & Resources
- Ian Anderson Gray, the official Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast Chief Executive Research Dude
- Lessons from (and about) Public Speaking by Brett Cohrs
- John Lee Dumas, Entrepreneur on Fire podcast
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.