Listen to this episode.
Today’s episode gets off to a bang as we tackle the subject of SEO, inspired by an article written by an industry-leader that reads like one big contradiction. Search is important for a lot of businesses that rely on it for leads and customers but it’s also one of the least forgiving areas when it come to the “try – test – measure – try again” approach. Listen in as we share our thoughts on SEO, the dos, don’ts and definitely nots. We also talk email marketing and more.
In This Episode We Talk About
- Why the article is wrong without being wrong.
- The perils of the DIY approach to SEO and what small businesses should be aware of.
- How we helped one client go from a 3% open rate on his marketing emails to a 37% open rate in one try.
- And more conversation about marketing, two-factor authentication and whether or not it’s time to get divorced.
Links & Resources
- 7 Obsolete SEO Tactics You’re Wasting Your Time On
- The Marketing Game Changer Kit
- This is literally the end of the English language
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.