Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/forge/www.websearchsocial.com/public/wp-content/plugins/fanciest-author-box/includes/ts-fab-construct-tabs.php on line 94
In today’s episode we revisit our conversation about SEO from last week because I call Ralph out on the fact that he said he had a “big objection” to the article we discussed but never ‘fessed up to what that was. And that takes on a whole life of its own.
In This Episode We Talk About
- How a recorder saved our marriage.
- When popups on websites are useful and when they’re really, really annoying.
- When discount pricing goes from a useful marketing tactic to a questionably scammy psychology game.
- The idea of letting your customers help create your brand experience.
- And more stuff about how to pronounce Moleskine plus our super secret method for segmenting an email list.
Links & Resources
- Moleskine’s CEO on paper’s advantages (and how to pronounce Moleskine)
- How to pronounce the name “Moleskine”?
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s c