Do you have the right marketing mindset? Before we can talk tactics and even before we can talk strategy it’s important to start with the right mindset. What does that mean? Tune in and we’ll tell you!
In This Episode We Talk About
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of the competition and how your competitors can help you instead
- What you should pay attention to – and not pay attention to – when it comes to metrics
- The dangers of getting too comfortable with your marketing
- And more about getting “outside your box”, smiting bad guys and other helpful tips
- Plus we christen the second official Web.Search.Social villain, aka “Other Dude”. Unlike our original villain “Some Dude”, Other Dude is solely focused on stealing your content.
Links & Resources
- Visit Alisa Meredith’s website and find her online (if you ask nicely she might just be your running buddy, too!
- Read Ralph’s article…. What Happens When Your Web Developer Dies And Other Such Musings
- Watch Jason T. Wiser’s clip about getting the cash register to ring
- Read the Google Plus thread with Brian Shea about hosting complexities
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.