They say the best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago… and the best moment for change is now. But when it comes to marketing your business, the best time to start is… before you start!
If that sounds weird, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered in this episode of the Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast because we talk with web marketing professional Sarah Peters about how to plan, prep and get ready-and-set so you can GO when it’s time to start.
In This Episode We Talk About
- Why YOU aren’t necessarily the best source of information when it comes to talking about what you do
- What to focus on if you really want to generate leads and sales
- Why you should ditch your testimonials page – and probably most of your testimonials – and what to do instead
- And more great stuff about using photos, writing content and getting business through your website
Links & Resources
- Visit Sarah at sarahpeterswebdesign.com
- Follow Sarah on Twitter
- Find Sarah on Google Plus
- Read Purple Cow by Seth Godin
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.
Join the discussion 3 Comments
Voodoo, glossy testimonials, saving dolphins, marketing B.S., and zombies! I’m in!! 😉
Sarah Peters is a wonderful guest. Really good stuff. Love that she interviews her customers’ customers. Brilliant!
I know, that’s such a great idea. She is truly customer-focused which is something a few people could learn from.
A few people? I’d say more like hundreds of people! Hope you bring Sarah back on again. 🙂