Listen to this episode.
Today’s episode is a follow-up to last week when we talked about the things you need to get in order if you want an effective business continuity plan.
But what if you don’t have a business continuity plan and you lose your site? You have no backup… no access… your online business is paralyzed and you’re about to fly into a panic just thinking about all those lost pages and hundreds of blog posts… gone.
Stop, take a deep breath and listen to this podcast. We talk about how we helped restore our new client’s site from nothing and what you can do if this happens to you.
In This Episode We Talk About
- Where to start if your website suddenly and unexpectedly disappears
- How to mitigate loss in Google (and other search) rank
- We also announce a new official position for the Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast: The Villain, aka “Some Dude”
Links & Resources
- Good Search Engine Marketing May Be Bad For You (the stolen blog post)
- Use Google Image Search and find out if a photo you have or found online is used anywhere else
- Find a snapshot of your website in time from way back
- Our favorite domain registrar, hover.com
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.