Crack out the champagne because we just hit episode 50 of the Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast! And we’re here thanks to our audience, Fred, who keeps us going with challenges and ideas and some fantastic feedback. We look forward to another year of challenging the status quo and helping you successfully market your business. With some cocktails and chocolate on the side.
In This Episode We Talk About
- What’s new on the Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast, including the first Super Fred Shout Out
- Why we don’t make new year resolutions… except for the few we made
- The importance of being positive in your communications with customers and how to do that without being either fake or “Pollyanna-ish”
- Plus we christen a brand new Web.Search.Social position: the Official Pronunciation Teller, bestowed on Super Fred Tammie Rampley
Links & Resources
- Visit Carol Lynn’s Instagram (check out December for cocktails and Christmas presents)
- Visit Ralph’s Instagram (check out December for more cocktails and Christmas presents)
- Find us on Runkeeper and keep us in line with our treadmill resolutions. We promise to be good running buddies!
- Visit Tammie Rampley’s Etsy shop, Tramp Lee Designs for some super fun purses and wristlets
- Check out See’s candy for Scotchmallows and some of the yummiest nuts and chews we’ve eaten
- Read Ralph’s WordPress article that was translated into Spanish by a fan. In the show we mentioned that it was about hosting but it was, in fact, about the cost of building a WordPress site. You can also read the Spanish translation here.
- Visit McCormick Reinmuth Insurance Agency and ask for Justin Reinmuth – he manages our business insurance and we recommend him highly
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.