Crack out the champagne because we just hit episode 50 of the Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast! And we’re here thanks to our audience, Fred, who keeps us going with challenges and ideas and some fantastic feedback. We look forward to another year of challenging the status quo and helping you successfully market your business. With some cocktails and chocolate on the side.
In This Episode We Talk About
- What’s new on the Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast, including the first Super Fred Shout Out
- Why we don’t make new year resolutions… except for the few we made
- The importance of being positive in your communications with customers and how to do that without being either fake or “Pollyanna-ish”
- Plus we christen a brand new Web.Search.Social position: the Official Pronunciation Teller, bestowed on Super Fred Tammie Rampley
Links & Resources
- Visit Carol Lynn’s Instagram (check out December for cocktails and Christmas presents)
- Visit Ralph’s Instagram (check out December for more cocktails and Christmas presents)
- Find us on Runkeeper and keep us in line with our treadmill resolutions. We promise to be good running buddies!
- Visit Tammie Rampley’s Etsy shop, Tramp Lee Designs for some super fun purses and wristlets
- Check out See’s candy for Scotchmallows and some of the yummiest nuts and chews we’ve eaten
- Read Ralph’s WordPress article that was translated into Spanish by a fan. In the show we mentioned that it was about hosting but it was, in fact, about the cost of building a WordPress site. You can also read the Spanish translation here.
- Visit McCormick Reinmuth Insurance Agency and ask for Justin Reinmuth – he manages our business insurance and we recommend him highly
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.
Join the discussion 8 Comments
Carol Lynn and Ralph, amen on that cookie coma 😉
I ate a bunch and now I’m eating like a monk. Minimalist, food-wise, these days.
Congrats on episode 50!
Good note on Show Notes as well. I may venture into the podcast thingee this year.
Oh Ryan, I totally feel your pain. A little monkhood is due around here. At least we managed to get back on the treadmill! Keep us posted if you jump into podcasting. I bet you’d love it!
Once upon a broadcast
Sat Ralph and Carol Lynn
Web and search and social
Are the podcast tales they spin
This isn’t the usual party line
Of “how to” instructional stuff
It’s purely marketing wisdom
Void of the hype and the fluff
The guests are crazy good
The content is sensational
Conceptional and refreshing
Entertaining and inspirational
The Web Search Social podcast
Aims to challenge the status quo
There’s no other broadcast like it
It’s a downright remarkable show!
Make a weekly date to listen
Grab a cuppa and settle in
Join the fun and market hardy
With Ralph and Carol Lynn
Happy 2015! May you fill your first full year of podcasting with wonderful memories and merriment. 🙂
Wow, Melanie you outdid yourself with this poem! I’m so excited that you actually rhymed my name, lol… see, it really is about the narcissism. Most excellent way to kick off the new year. I look forward to more rhyming and throwing down of the lyrics in 2015 🙂
I’m looking forward to it, too! And this time around we get to do the podcast rhyming and throwing down for a whole year. Woot! 🙂
Hi Carol and Ralph,
Wow, 50 podcasts already. So I guess that if I have any question about podcast, I know where to ask 🙂 But I actually learned something right now.
Love your Instagram pictures. Cool pictures. Watching them, I couldn’t help thinking of your other kitty, and never dared asking… did she pass away? Just asking because I’ve never heard or read anything, but I do remember your last year Christmas sad story though, and I’ve thought about her as the cat lover that I am.
I agree, resolutions are good at any time. Don’t like treadmill, but love to walk in parks. I walk and run most days of the year, as long as it’s outdoors.
I’ll listen more of the podcast later.
Happy New Year to you guys.
Yes, we can certainly answer podcast questions! We keep learning new things all the time. And yes, we lost our other cat last March. We miss her as I know you miss yours.
I love to walk in parks too but I am definitely waiting for spring for that! In the meantime I have to get on the treadmill and deal with all those Christmas cookies.
I hope you have a wonderful new year!
Thanks for your reply to my question.
So, sorry about your kiddy, and I’m sure it was not easy.
That’s the beautify of living in the south. Can go to the park year round! But enjoy your treadmill for now.