SEO sends shivers down many spines and when it comes to search optimization, lots of small business people have one of two reactions: they either obsessively chase down the latest Google rule or they put their heads in the sand and opt out entirely. Well, we’re here to say that you don’t have to do either! Listen as we talk to Pam Aungst of Pam Ann Marketing about what you need to know to make good SEO decisions.
In This Episode We Talk About
- What SEO means in 2015 (it may not be what you think)
- The importance of practicing SEO as one component of a holistic marketing strategy
- What red flags you should be looking for if you’re thinking of hiring an SEO company
- How you can do SEO even without doing SEO
- What you can take on yourself and what you definitely should not
- And more about WordPress SEO, the opportunity costs of learning SEO and why SEO still matters
Links & Resources
- Visit Pam’s website at pamannmarketing.com to learn more about her business and how she can help you generate more web traffic
- Check out some of her live events and sign up in the sidebar to be notified of upcoming events
- Follow Pam on Twitter
- Like Pam Ann Marketing on Facebook
- Circle her on Google Plus
- Connect with her on LinkedIn
- Watch Pam’s interview on the Brown Bag Business Chat that Ralph raved about
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.
Join the discussion 4 Comments
Thanks for the shout out to the Brown Bag! You guys are awesome, this was a fantastic show!
We have Pam to thank for that! We really enjoyed the conversation. Thanks for listening 🙂
Oh snap! Rockin’ solid fab podcast. Enjoyable, entertaining, educational. Just followed Pam on all platforms because, as a loyal member of the #superFred army, when you speak, I listen…and then do. Cheers! Kaarina
Hello superfred! Pam is awesome, smart and if Sparta wasn’t a billion miles away into the ether of New Jersey we might even see her more 🙂 She *almost* made it down to our office to record but then SNOW! Anyway, glad you liked it!