Are you podcasting for business? If not, it may be time to rethink it as the next step on your road to business success. New cars are being manufactured with a podcast button built in and podcasting may be the last frontier of marketing where you won’t be drowned out by the competition. It doesn’t have to be hard to jump in so listen to Chris Curran talk about how to get started and what podcasting can do for your business.
In This Episode We Talk About
- Using podcasting to build your authority and grow your business relationships.
- How podcasting can be a rich source of content for your business.
- Whether it’s easy or hard to do and how you can work it into your marketing plan.
- What you need to get started (and why it has nothing to do with microphones and editing software).
- And more about on-demand content and the new “podcast button” being built into 2015 cars.
Links & Resources
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up within the next few months.
Join the discussion 2 Comments
Thanks for sharing this. Will check this podcast out real soon. To be honest, I have seen so many people going into podcast lately and I was like “what the hell is going on?”
I might do that in 2015 but not now. It takes a lot of planning if we can to get it kicking.
Anyway, thanks for writing this once again and appreciate it!
The part that took the most planning for us was really the logistics – getting equipment, setting it up, learning how to use it. Honestly the recording was the easy part! There’s always something to talk about so it really happens pretty organically. I guess what I’m trying to say is that if you want to give it a shot, don’t get too hung up on the details. In this case it will just prevent you from getting yourself out there and doing it. You’ll learn and improve as you go anyway!