Snuggle up in your comfy chair and settle in for a good yarn. Today we talk to story spinner, tale teller and podcast protagonist Téa Silvestre about how, when and why to tell your business story. I don’t know about you but I’ve got a nice cup of tea with honey and a couple of chocolate chip cookies. What’s your favorite way to enjoy a story?
In This Episode We Talk About
- Why storytelling is “a thing” and how it can mean the difference between a sale and no sale for your business
- What it really means to tell your story
- How to tell a story even if you think you don’t have one – or even if you really don’t have one
- Some of the things you need to think about if you want to succeed with storytelling and more about the hows, whys and whats of a good business tale
Links & Resources
- Visit Téa at storybistro.com
- Take Téa’s story assessment to discover your business storytelling type
- Get storytelling coaching and find a community of storytellers at digitaldiningroom.com
- Join Téa’s troupe at wordcarnivals.com
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.
Join the discussion 3 Comments
Ralph, stop muting Carol Lynn. (Not that I’m not laughing my a** off every time you do it) 😉 You want dinner tonight, right?
Yes, there are some humans who are “just taking up space on the planet” (and many of them seem to find ways to infiltrate my inbox) LOL!
Love Tea’s interview! And now I want to try a Mojito.
Tea is the shaman, maven, maestro, high priestess, master, yogi, pandit and pundit, thought leader, boss guru of storytelling for business. 😉
I thought you might enjoy this one, Melanie! Talking to Téa was fun (of course!) and I see you made it through the end where we patched in my poor, aborted commentary 🙂 Mojitos for everyone!
The bonus footage was awesome … and YOU were the star. 🙂