Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/forge/www.websearchsocial.com/public/wp-content/plugins/fanciest-author-box/includes/ts-fab-construct-tabs.php on line 94
Today we invited Mike Brooks of Nuclear Chowder Marketing to sponsor our show and talk about his OMG Formula for marketing. We planned to have him on for five minutes but he stayed for the whole show and we had a spirited debate about how to market an information product online.
We also delve into the difference between a good product and a bad product so listen in for some insights if you’re thinking of either creating – or buying! – an educational or information product online.
In This Episode We Talk About
- The difference between Mike’s product and the ones we’ve recently slammed for being poor quality
- How to hook people in your marketing language to get them closer to a sale
- When it’s ok to say that your product is worth $9,876 but you’re giving it away for free
- The wrong way to start developing a new information product
- And more about whether or not it’s ok to make promises, how and when
Links & Resources
- The Nuclear Chowder Podcast, Episode 60, a conversation about the seminar that led to the OMG Formula
- Another fun episode of the Nuclear Chowder Podcast all about content marketing recorded in the Web.Search.Social studio!
- Visit omgformula.net to learn more about Mike’s marketing program
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.