Listen to this episode.
Today we revisit the U2 “marketing fail” in light of an article written by Web.Search.Social friend Jessica Ann and ask whether it’s really a fail and then we throw our two cents in about a couple of other marketing topics that will help you control and protect your online brand.
In This Episode We Talk About
- Whether the U2 marketing fail really was and what that means for small business.
- How marketers are getting lazy with their content and failing to provide real value to their blog readers.
- Why it’s so important to keep your social profiles current.
- And more conversation about online vanity and why some people simply refuse to put a photo of themselves online.
Links & Resources
- 5 Tips to Not Be Like U2 With Your Marketing
- Dear Jessica Ann, The Release Of The U2 Album By Apple Is Not A Marketing Fail
- Content marketers: It’s time to find a new blogging trend
- Call us at 732-615-0842 and let us know what you think of our voicemail!
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up within the next few months.