Freduary continues with another episode dedicated to all things SuperFred. Today we tackle a tough question about email marketing and have an interesting conversation about marketing your Etsy shop.
With special thanks to SuperFred Tammie Rampley for joining us and inspiring a great topic!
It’s an entire month dedicated to all things SuperFred. And if you don’t know what a SuperFred is – or I should say who a SuperFred is, then you’ll have to listen in and join the army.
Enjoy Freduary with us! Send your messages and tweets tagged with #superfred and we’ll be sure to connect!
In This Episode We Talk About
- The latest Taylor Swift/Etsy scandal
- The pros and cons of hosting your own eCommerce store vs using a platform like Etsy
- The metrics conundrum – whether you’re looking at traffic reports, open rates or other metrics
- Plus we explore a question about whether or not we’re training our email subscribers to ignore us. If you’re on our email list we want to know what you think.
Links & Resources
If you message or tweet them, add the hashtag #superfred so they know you’re part of the army!
- Visit and follow Tammie Rampley, the official Chief Executive Digital Content Roving Detective Reporter of the Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast.
- Visit and follow SuperFred Steve Kluver who inspired us to think more deeply about our email marketing
Your Marketing Action Item
From Ralph: Compile a power group of people you trust – online or offline – and ask them to look at the product or service pages on your website and to give you honest feedback about whether or not your pages are clear and compelling. Use their input to improve your pages.
From Carol Lynn: Pick a product or service that you sell and tell a story about it. Put it into context so people can relate to a situation in which they may use your product or service so they can understand when or why they need it.
Tell us how we can make our email list better – for YOU. What do you want to see more or less of? What would make your subscription more valuable?
Take a look at Tammie’s Etsy shop and let her know what you think of her product pages and how she can improve them.
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.