Today we get serious and talk about a scenario we encountered last week when a new client had his site shut down by a vengeful developer. Website? Gone. Email? Gone. Google Analytics? Gone.
So we decided to talk about business continuity from the standpoint of protecting your business online. There are a lot of pieces to keep straight so on top of talking about all the things you need to think about, we’ve also put together a Business Continuity Planning Worksheet as part of the Marketing Game Changer Kit that you can download and use so that in the event of a crisis you won’t find your online business crippled.
In This Episode We Talk About
- The ways that disaster can strike and take your business with it
- How to protect yourself from an unethical developer, natural disaster or other emergency
- What you need to know so that in the event of a crisis you can minimize the impact on your business.
Links & Resources
- Our preferred domain registrar hover.com
- Sign up to get the Marketing Game Changer Kit and download the Business Continuity Planning Worksheet (plus a bunch of other marketing resources)
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.