Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/forge/www.websearchsocial.com/public/wp-content/plugins/fanciest-author-box/includes/ts-fab-construct-tabs.php on line 94
Freduary continues with this all-Fred episode! It’s a short one because our originally planned guest episode with Jeff Sieh ended up sounding pretty darn tinny and Jeff was kind enough to offer to reschedule and try again.
So today we talk about some of our favorite Freds, what they’ve got going on and how that can help you.
In This Episode We Talk About
- Ryan Hanley’s fantastic new book
- Jason T. Wiser and Nicholas Cardot’s “never use another social plugin again” social plugin
- Ian Anderson Gray’s long awaited next blog post
- Plus we welcome a new SuperFred into the fold as we continue our quest to take over the planet!
Links & Resources
- Learn more about (and buy!) Ryan Hanley’s Content Warfare book
- Help get the word out about Ryan’s book with a Thunderclap
- Go get the social warfare social sharing plugin… you will absolutely love it
- Visit On Track Tips (and push the big red button!) to find out how Jason and his team can help speed up your site
- Read Ian’s article and throw in your two cents: Stop being a Robot- Be Authentic with Responsible Social Media
- Visit Manly Pinterest Tips and say hi to Jeff Sieh’s beard.
Your Marketing Action Item
From Ralph: Make sure your site is not inadvertently blocking search engines. Go to Google and type in your domain and see what comes up. If your pages come up, you’re ok. But if you get a message that your site is being blocked, better fix it!
From Carol Lynn: Think about something in your business or industry that you feel strongly about – love it or hate it – and post your thoughts and commentary in a social status update. Mention a few people that you’d like to hear from and whose opinion you value and see what kind of engagement you get. Keep the conversation going!
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.