Listen to this episode.
If you’re not using Pinterest for business then Alisa’s enthusiasm just may be the catalyst to get you going. But that’s not all we talk about because when it comes to marketing, Alisa knows her stuff.
In This Episode We Talk About
- Whether Pinterest is really a social network.
- How you can take even a non-visual business and turn it into a Pinterest powerhouse.
- Why jargon isn’t helpful and what you need to do to really reach your audience.
- And we have a little… er, debate… over the difference between jargon and nouns-turned-verbs, especially in the context of commonly used marketing terms.
Links & Resources
- Scalable Social Media
- OverGo Studio
- Why We Don’t Need “H2H” in Our Marketing Jargon Dictionary
- Alisa Meredith on Twitter @alisammeredith
- The Manly Pinterest Tips Show – With Special Guest Alisa Meredith
- Ralph’s Pinterest movie board
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.