Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/forge/www.websearchsocial.com/public/wp-content/plugins/fanciest-author-box/includes/ts-fab-construct-tabs.php on line 94
Today we welcome Bryan Kramer to our podcast and we’re admittedly superfans so we felt kind of shy and giddy and elated all at once. We had a fun and enlightening conversation about what it really means to be social online, why you need to bring the joy and plenty more to inspire you.
And if you haven’t entered to win an autographed copy of his book “H2H”, do it now! We’re picking the 5 winners on Friday December 5th!
In This Episode We Talk About
- Why you need to keep the fun in social media
- How to be human and give people online the best of who you are
- What it means to have a “social body language”
- How to make the “unplanned planned unplanned” work in your business and more unique things you won’t hear anyone else say but Bryan!
Links & Resources
- Visit Bryan at bryankramer.com
- Visit Bryan’s company website at purematter.com
- Visit Bryan’s website for authors at substantium.com
- Find his book H2H on Amazon.com
- Follow Bryan on Twitter @BryanKramer
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.