Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/forge/www.websearchsocial.com/public/wp-content/plugins/fanciest-author-box/includes/ts-fab-construct-tabs.php on line 94
Plenty of people have “a big idea”. But not a lot of those people take their idea to fruition and watch it grow and thrive.
Yet that’s exactly what Glen Koedding did. One day he was hanging out in the pool with a business colleague, thinking about how to use solar energy to heat the pool and nine months later he was running his own solar business. Since then he’s grown the company into an impressive enterprise by doing all of his own marketing.
We talked with him about just some of the incredibly smart strategies he employs – from social to email to website. There are more good ideas here than miles to the sun.
In This Episode We Talk About
- What it takes to grow your business from the ground up.
- How you can market to your email list using one absurdly simple and wildly effective technique.
- What it means to be truly “customer first” and how that can be a tremendous marketing asset.
- How to use Facebook like a grown up and stop whining about your low reach.
- And more inspiring stuff about landing pages, content creation and the value of planning.
Links & Resources
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.