Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/forge/www.websearchsocial.com/public/wp-content/plugins/fanciest-author-box/includes/ts-fab-construct-tabs.php on line 94
Today we talk to Aaron Wood, a graphic designer most recognized online for his social media and pop culture propaganda posters. We’re big Aaron fans if you can judge by the number of his posters that line our office walls. Aaron’s story is unusual but the lessons we learned can be applied to any business. They include things like “be nice” and “make friends”.
Enjoy our conversation and if you love his artwork as much as we do, enter our giveaway to win one of his propaganda posters. Winners will be chosen on Friday December 12th so hurry and enter now!
In This Episode We Talk About
- The importance of recognizing opportunity even when it comes from unexpected places in unexpected ways
- How word of mouth can propel your business in ways that no marketing tactic can match
- Why you need to engage people, build meaningful relationships and more about taking a genuine approach to marketing
Links & Resources
- Aaron’s portfoilio on Behance
- Some of our favorite work:
- Aaron’s Etsy shop
- Listen to Aaron on the Geek League of America podcast
- Yes, You CAN Turn Your Passion Into Profit: A Chat With Digital Artist And Entrepreneur Aaron Wood, an interview with Aaron on Web.Search.Social
- Aaron’s favorite posters
- Find Aaron on Google Plus
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.