Listen to this episode.
Get your noise-dampening headphones ready because in this episode we crack out the bleep button. Ralph is on a warpath about Apple and I get on my soapbox about content curation. But in the end it’s all good because we wrap up with a fun lesson in wine and marketing.
In This Episode We Talk About
- Why “change for the sake of change” has Ralph all riled up
- Why the “80/20” rule doesn’t apply to social media and how content curation is the lazy way out when it comes to marketing
- The importance of a good visual identity
- And more about wine and superfans (with special thanks to Melanie Kissell for being one!)
Links & Resources
- The Ihnatko Almanac
- Your Hangover Was Not Epic. Not Epic At All. Written by Superfan Melanie Kissell
- Backhouse wine
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.