Listen to this episode.
Today it’s all branding all the time… well, except for the other stuff about hosting and avatars and clones and SuperFreds. But it’s mostly branding! More specifically it’s about the visual identity component of your brand, why it’s important and what you as a small business person need to think about.
In This Episode We Talk About
- What you need to think about when you’re developing a visual identity
- When obsession with your brand is helpful and when it goes overboard
- The importance of consistency and why it’s ok to iterate instead of taking on a major overhaul
- Plus we name a new SuperFred position and thank her for helping us get one step closer to world domination
Links & Resources
- Watch Miranda Sanchez talk about the Game of the Year on IGN
- Visit SuperFred Colleen Conger, aka the official Chief Friend Manager of the Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.