Listen to this episode.
You’ve probably heard the phrase, “The money is in the list.” But if you still think email marketing is dead and you’re both disappointed and confounded by low open rates (or worse, you don’t know what you open rate is) then today’s podcast episode will set you straight.
We talk with Mike Brooks of Nuclear Chowder Marketing about how to write an email that people will open and read.
In This Episode We Talk About
- Why subject lines are so important.
- Why a 3% or 5% or 10% or even 40% open rate isn’t good enough.
- How to catch people’s attention so they’ll actually open your email.
- What NOT to do once you get them to open it.
- And more great stuff like whether design matters, what to do about colors and fonts and whether it’s ok to “go negative”.
Links & Resources
- Visit Nuclear Chowder Marketing for more great marketing insight
- Subscribe to the Nuclear Chowder Podcast
- Sign up to get Mike’s free 9-part email course about how to write a great email subject line
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up within the next few months.