Listen to this episode.
As we emerge from a weekend-long pie binge, we reflect on what marketing really means and decide it has a lot more to do with being human than people may think. And what better theme for this week than one that focuses on the human side of marketing and not on the charts, graphs and traffic statistics?
Stay tuned for our Thursday podcast, too, where we talk with Bryan Kramer, author of There is no B2B or B2C: It’s Human to Human #H2H and be sure to enter our giveaway to win an autographed copy of the book!
In This Episode We Talk About
- Yet another down side to content curation that makes it impossible for people to get to know and like the real you
- The importance of keeping the social in social media
- Why the most important time to be marketing is when you have too much business
- The underrated value of being a good human being
- Plus pie, poetry and more!
Links & Resources
- Ryan Hanley’s Content Warfare show (congratulations on 100 episodes!)
- Mike Brooks’ Nuclear Chowder Marketing Podcast
- Ralph’s Heat Miser ‘do.
A new poem by Melanie Kissell:
I gobbled up too much turkey
I’m proud I passed on the pie
Glad the gravy had no lumps
Plugin problems make me cry
Tweets without your Twitter handle
Equate to turkey without stuffing
The quality’s declining on freebies
I’d rather they offer me nothing
The Marketing Game Changer Kit
Is the exception to the rule
Relinquish your email address
Your marketing tummy will be full
I cannot consume another piece
Of crusty stale SEO cake
As long as I’m garnering leads
I don’t care about Google’s first place
I’m thankful for this podcast
I love you guys so much
The content here is yummy
I can never devour enough!
Where To Listen
Subscribe below to be notified whenever we publish new content and to stay in the loop on some new podcasts and other fun stuff that’s coming up.