Web.Search.Social is a business and marketing blog all about… you guessed it… web, search and social marketing. Plus we throw in a bit of print and branding because all good marketing programs are well-rounded and everyone needs to be reminded that business cards still matter once in a while.
How We Got Started
This magazine has its origins as the blog of Rahvalor Interactive, a creative services and marketing company in Holmdel, New Jersey.
Let’s start a business blog about web and creative marketing and see what happens!
In the beginning, Carol Lynn Rivera, project manager at Rahvalor and novelist-in-training took responsibility for planning, writing and publishing the blog. It went pretty well for a while, but one person, a full time job and Ralph Rivera on the sidelines always wondering when he was going to get a sandwich made the job tough.
But the blog got such great feedback that we knew we had to make it work. We also knew we wanted to reach out and help businesses everywhere take advantage of web, search and social marketing.
So we put our heads together to answer this question: How can we get more great content to more people more of the time?
And the Web.Search.Social magazine was born.
Our Promise To You
- You’ll get the best of our ideas in a way that’s not only useful but also fun. We aim to teach and entertain.
- Every post is thoughtful and researched, so you’ll get only quality, current information.
- You won’t find any “secrets”, tricks or easy answers. We keep it real, even when it’s hard to hear the truth.
- You’ll find information and inspiration you can use. We don’t like fluff and won’t give you any.
- When you need us, we’ll be there. Get in touch with your comments, questions or requests and we’ll get back to you quickly and personally.
- We’ll never pretend to know everything! We give you our best but we’re always learning and growing so if you see something you disagree with then chime in!
The Web.Search.Social Attitude
This magazine is an extension of our commitment to providing the best information possible, based on sound principles and more than 14 years of experience with creative marketing so that you can make smart decisions and invest wisely in the growth and success of your business.
We like to think, and we want to inspire you to think about your business, and about the myths, misconceptions and shortcuts that can derail even the most well-intentioned marketing plan.
We like to debate, and we want your feedback to nudge the discussion along and add new perspectives to the conversation.
We like to teach and we hope to teach you something you might not have known or thought to ask about marketing on the web.
We like to learn and find out what concerns and interests you on your marketing journey so we can provide just the right information to help you succeed in the most efficient, effective way possible.
Smart Marketers Unite!
Web.Search.Social is a place where smart (and aspiring smart) marketers come to ask, learn, experiment and share.
Join us – leave a comment, ask a question, stir the pot a little bit.
We look forward to new challenges and new relationships and hope that this blog is a source of inspiration and information for you.
Connect With Us Everywhere
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Join our LinkedIn group
Circle us on Google+
Pin us on Pinterest
Contact Us if you have questions or ideas