Whether you’re a DIYer, solopreneur or small business, our blog is full of tips, advice and marketing insights that can help and inspire you.Read
Listen to our podcast for in-depth marketing conversations. We throw out the blueprints, ditch the “secrets” and challenge the marketing status quo.Listen
Our services are designed to help you plan and execute your marketing with a focus on generating leads and seeing measurable results.Get Help
- Do you have a website that isn’t doing much for your business or that you think could be better?
- Are you wondering how your website measures up to the competition and whether it’s working well for search engines and your visitors?
- Do you have a feeling there are things you need to improve, but aren’t sure what or how?
We can help! We’ll analyze your site’s strengths and weaknesses and provide you with a comprehensive report and actionable items that you can use to improve your site and turn it into the lead and sales generating powerhouse that it should be.Get started!
- Have you built a website yourself, only to find out you can’t customize it or manage it the way you want?
- Is your website not quite up to par, not generating leads and looking a bit 1992-ish?
- Did your “web person” disappear, leaving you with no way to update or improve your site?
We can help! We’ll work with you to plan, build and launch your website and train you to manage the content so you never have to worry that your phone number has been out of date for six months.Get Started!
- Do you occasionally have a nagging question about your marketing that doesn’t seem to be answered anywhere?
- Do you need help getting started, implementing or finishing a project or making an idea happen?
- Are you stuck on something and could use a professional to take a look, provide feedback and get you going in the right direction?
We can help! Our consulting services are flexible enough to accommodate your needs, whether you want an hour or a week of our time. Let us be your support team and save you the time and frustration of “figuring stuff out” the hard way.Get Started!
- Do you want your site to be found in serch results when your prospects are looking for you?
- Are you worried by a decline in traffic and wondering if there’s something going on that you can’t see?
- Do you want to generate leads through search but are either worried about running afoul of the new Google changes or just not quite sure where to start?
We can help!
Our search marketing programs are designed to improve the likelihood that your site will be found by the right people. We improve your site’s visibility using aboveboard practices that won’t risk problems later for quick results now.Get started!
- Do you want to blog but can’t find the time?
- Do you need customer-focused copy for your website but aren’t sure how to convey your message in the best possible way?
- Do your social profiles and bios need some help?
We can help! Whether you need help with your website “About” page, are looking for someone to contribute a regular piece to your blog or need a full-on rewrite of all your marketing copy from brochures to social bios, we can help you craft content that speaks to your audience and meets your business goals.Get Started!
- Need a fresh eye to look at your branding and bring it all together with a “big picture” vision?
- Business cards looking a little dog-eared and in need of a more professional look?
- Not sure what your visuals say about you and worried you could be sending the wrong message?
We can help! With over 15 years in the marketing business, we can help you with any aspect of your branding. We can work with you on design, planning, production, content creation and support so that you can get down to the business of running your business.Get Started!
Meet Your Team. We Deliver Results.
From Concept To Creation, We Help Our Clients Succeed
Matt Alestra, Owner, Sorapro
When we set out to make solar social it seemed like an overwhelming task. Ralph and his team helped us plan for the short term so that we could get our app up and running and start making money, but he also kept his eye on the big picture so we could easily add features later. Now our clients with solar appliances from New Jersey to Hawaii can access their social data and share their savings on all their social networks.
It’s important to us that we convey the quality of our services to our customers, but our old website and business cards weren’t doing that as effectively as they could have been. Michael helped us bring our brand together so that our logo and colors reflect the vision we want to express. In a competitive service business, good design helps ensure that people understand the value we can provide beyond just a typical dentist. Dr. Chris Rooney, Rooney & Rooney
Leanne Stewart, Ideations
Carol Lynn goes through your website with a fine tooth comb but instead of pointing out all your “gray hairs” she shows you ways to “restyle” your website. She’s up on all the latest trends, yet she only recommends what will work specifically for you. Take it from someone who wasted months waiting for a way to fix their website, save yourself the pain of lost business and hire Carol Lynn to evaluate your website now.
Dino Dogan, Founder, Triberr
I worked with Ralph and Carol Lynn on the rebranding of Triberr’s social media pages and our ongoing marketing. They designed our pages from Facebook to Twitter to Google Plus to LinkedIn so that we’d have a strong, consistent image across all our social networks. They also helped us refine our marketing messages and put together a long-term plan for building and improving Triberr. Their enthusiasm for Triberr and talent for marketing has been a real asset.
Read Our Marketing Insights, Tips, How-Tos And The Occasional Rant
Today’s podcast episode is a little different because we don’t usually talk tools, but this one stood out. We were first introduced to MavSocial through a campaign they’re running on Triberr. We’ve had a couple of weeks to try out the tool and it has some pretty neat features that might work for your business.
Listen in as we talk with MavSocial’s founder Matthew Holden about where MavSocial came from, where it’s going, why we need yet another social management tool and how this one can help with your social management.
Ralph and I have a shared philosophy when it comes to things like home improvements, automobile repair and event planning. It’s the CTM philosophy and it involves one or the other of us picking up the phone to Call The Man.
It’s our generic way of saying, “Let someone else deal with it, preferably someone who knows what they’re doing.”
When it comes to marketing, there are some things you can DIY and others you definitely shouldn’t. Here’s what you can comfortably tackle (and when) and what you should think about hiring out (and why).
Get your noise-dampening headphones ready because in this episode we crack out the bleep button. Ralph is on a warpath about Apple and I get on my soapbox about content curation. But in the end it’s all good because we wrap up with a fun lesson in wine and marketing.
We talk storytelling, social marketing (for profit!) and more. Pour a glass of wine and share your thoughts!
Both Ralph and I have had the pleasure of being on Ryan’s Content Warfare podcast so today Ryan joins us on ours to talk about what he knows best: content!
If you’re on the content marketing bandwagon and want some insight into taking it up a notch, or if you aren’t convinced and need a push that will get you jumping in with both feet, this is the episode for you.
Ryan is all about challenging the status quo and that’s exactly what we love around here. Listen as we talk about what content really is, how to create it (and why), digital sharecropping and more.
Modern marketing wisdom goes something like this:
If you want to be successful at social marketing then you need to share other people’s content 80% of the time and your own content 20% of the time.
I don’t know what the source of this dumb advice is but I would very much like to know who decided that this was the magic ratio and why it’s repeated as marketing gospel.
Here’s why content curation is not doing you any favors… and some practical, actionable ideas you can try instead.
In today’s podcast episode we button up a few things that have been nagging at us recently, namely ineffective programs, not-so-valuable “products” and the perils of SEO.
We also summon our sponsor, Cynthia Sanchez of Oh So Pinteresting to tell us about the workshop she’s offering especially for small businesses to help them boost their marketing on Pinterest.