Whether you’re a DIYer, solopreneur or small business, our blog is full of tips, advice and marketing insights that can help and inspire you.Read
Listen to our podcast for in-depth marketing conversations. We throw out the blueprints, ditch the “secrets” and challenge the marketing status quo.Listen
Our services are designed to help you plan and execute your marketing with a focus on generating leads and seeing measurable results.Get Help
- Do you have a website that isn’t doing much for your business or that you think could be better?
- Are you wondering how your website measures up to the competition and whether it’s working well for search engines and your visitors?
- Do you have a feeling there are things you need to improve, but aren’t sure what or how?
We can help! We’ll analyze your site’s strengths and weaknesses and provide you with a comprehensive report and actionable items that you can use to improve your site and turn it into the lead and sales generating powerhouse that it should be.Get started!
- Have you built a website yourself, only to find out you can’t customize it or manage it the way you want?
- Is your website not quite up to par, not generating leads and looking a bit 1992-ish?
- Did your “web person” disappear, leaving you with no way to update or improve your site?
We can help! We’ll work with you to plan, build and launch your website and train you to manage the content so you never have to worry that your phone number has been out of date for six months.Get Started!
- Do you occasionally have a nagging question about your marketing that doesn’t seem to be answered anywhere?
- Do you need help getting started, implementing or finishing a project or making an idea happen?
- Are you stuck on something and could use a professional to take a look, provide feedback and get you going in the right direction?
We can help! Our consulting services are flexible enough to accommodate your needs, whether you want an hour or a week of our time. Let us be your support team and save you the time and frustration of “figuring stuff out” the hard way.Get Started!
- Do you want your site to be found in serch results when your prospects are looking for you?
- Are you worried by a decline in traffic and wondering if there’s something going on that you can’t see?
- Do you want to generate leads through search but are either worried about running afoul of the new Google changes or just not quite sure where to start?
We can help!
Our search marketing programs are designed to improve the likelihood that your site will be found by the right people. We improve your site’s visibility using aboveboard practices that won’t risk problems later for quick results now.Get started!
- Do you want to blog but can’t find the time?
- Do you need customer-focused copy for your website but aren’t sure how to convey your message in the best possible way?
- Do your social profiles and bios need some help?
We can help! Whether you need help with your website “About” page, are looking for someone to contribute a regular piece to your blog or need a full-on rewrite of all your marketing copy from brochures to social bios, we can help you craft content that speaks to your audience and meets your business goals.Get Started!
- Need a fresh eye to look at your branding and bring it all together with a “big picture” vision?
- Business cards looking a little dog-eared and in need of a more professional look?
- Not sure what your visuals say about you and worried you could be sending the wrong message?
We can help! With over 15 years in the marketing business, we can help you with any aspect of your branding. We can work with you on design, planning, production, content creation and support so that you can get down to the business of running your business.Get Started!
Meet Your Team. We Deliver Results.
From Concept To Creation, We Help Our Clients Succeed
Matt Alestra, Owner, Sorapro
When we set out to make solar social it seemed like an overwhelming task. Ralph and his team helped us plan for the short term so that we could get our app up and running and start making money, but he also kept his eye on the big picture so we could easily add features later. Now our clients with solar appliances from New Jersey to Hawaii can access their social data and share their savings on all their social networks.
It’s important to us that we convey the quality of our services to our customers, but our old website and business cards weren’t doing that as effectively as they could have been. Michael helped us bring our brand together so that our logo and colors reflect the vision we want to express. In a competitive service business, good design helps ensure that people understand the value we can provide beyond just a typical dentist. Dr. Chris Rooney, Rooney & Rooney
Leanne Stewart, Ideations
Carol Lynn goes through your website with a fine tooth comb but instead of pointing out all your “gray hairs” she shows you ways to “restyle” your website. She’s up on all the latest trends, yet she only recommends what will work specifically for you. Take it from someone who wasted months waiting for a way to fix their website, save yourself the pain of lost business and hire Carol Lynn to evaluate your website now.
Dino Dogan, Founder, Triberr
I worked with Ralph and Carol Lynn on the rebranding of Triberr’s social media pages and our ongoing marketing. They designed our pages from Facebook to Twitter to Google Plus to LinkedIn so that we’d have a strong, consistent image across all our social networks. They also helped us refine our marketing messages and put together a long-term plan for building and improving Triberr. Their enthusiasm for Triberr and talent for marketing has been a real asset.
Read Our Marketing Insights, Tips, How-Tos And The Occasional Rant
Are you a Firestarter?
How about a Ninja? Chief Fun Maker? Executive Content Czar?
When it comes to the titles that people put on their business cards, I’ve seen some pretty interesting things. But the big question is: does that help or hurt them?
Read or listen to today’s blog to find out.
Even if you think you know the answer, I bet you’ll be surprised by some of the ideas that you can try on your own to find out what title suits you best.
Find out how to make a title work for you.
What does peanut butter and chocolate beer have to do with email subject lines?
That’s what you’ll find out if you listen to this episode of the Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast.
In This Episode We Talk About:
* Why subject lines are so important.
* Why a 3% or 5% or 10% or even 40% open rate isn’t good enough.
* How to catch people’s attention so they’ll actually open your email.
* What NOT to do once you get them to open it.
* And more great stuff like whether design matters, what to do about colors and fonts and whether it’s ok to “go negative”.
Visit http://www.websearchsocial.com/ for our blog and more info.
Call Ralph on his cell at 732.616.8364
Call Carol Lynn on her cell at 732.939.2017
Yesterday we premiered the Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast. Today we’ve got something a little different, too. It’s a blog post and it’s also got an audio version so you can read AND listen. Your choice.
Visit today’s blog to read or listen.
In the blog, I share a lesson learned from an email that I sent to our mailing list last week. If you received it, you may recall that Hello Kitty played a starring role. Well, she also has something to say about B2B marketing so visit to find out what that is. Because sometimes it’s great to talk theory and strategy and big ideas, but sometimes it’s much more helpful to read about something practical, something tested that WORKED.
Intrigued? Visit to read or listen now.
This is it!
The first episode of the Web.Search.Social Marketing Podcast.
It feels like we’ve been planning it forever and thanks to the help and encouragement of some great people, we’re finally up and running. It’s also thanks to readers like you that we were inspired to go farther and wider to spread the message that marketing isn’t about secrets, gimmicks, ten-steps or simple tricks. It’s work, but it can also be fun, personally rewarding and most importantly profitable.
So join us on our journey to debunk some common marketing myths and to talk about things that really matter to your success. In this first episode we talk a little bit about how we got here and say a lot of thank-yous. We also throw in our marketing two cents to get the conversation going.
I’d love it if you would listen and then leave a comment letting us know what you think and what you would like to hear in future episodes.
Google’s mantra has always been, “Write content for your audience, not for search engines.” But there is a practical reality to the fact that even the best of content can be buried under pages and pages of results.
The problem is that even good SEO can go bad. Here are some serious considerations for you if you want your site to be found in search results.
Are you pretty sure that a blog could bring you some business? But do you sometimes have trouble deciding what to write? When to write? WHY to write?
If that sounds like you, I’m going to give you my very own super-secret secret sauce recipe for creating kick-butt content in no time. But don’t tell anyone because then everyone will be creating great content and making money and enjoying success. And that would just be crazy.