We'll Help You Get Your Marketing Done.
Web.Search.Social is a digital marketing blog and service line provided by Rahvalor Interactive. We can teach you what you need to know about web, search and social marketing, help you evolve your marketing strategy or be your marketing department while you focus on the business of running your business. Get in touch with us for a free 30-minute consultation.
- Do you have a website that isn’t doing much for your business or that you think could be better?
- Are you wondering how your website measures up to the competition and whether it’s working well for search engines and your visitors?
- Do you have a feeling there are things you need to improve, but aren’t sure what or how?
We can help! We’ll analyze your site’s strengths and weaknesses and provide you with a comprehensive report and actionable items that you can use to improve your site and turn it into the lead and sales generating powerhouse that it should be.Get started!
- Are you wondering whether you’re conveying the right brand image online?
- Do you want to build your audience and engagement but are feeling stuck?
- Do you sometimes feel like everything is just a little disconnected?
We can help! We look at your brand, the details of your profile, your content and your tone, then put together a report of our findings so we can sit down with you via phone or Skype to discuss the ways you can improve your social marketing and social presence.Get started!
- Are you looking to build a web presence and attract more of the right kinds of customers?
- Are you dabbling in social media but not sure what your goals are or how to reach them?
- Does it seem like there are a lot of pieces, but you’re not sure how they all fit together?
We can help! We want to help you plan your marketing from a “big picture” perspective so you know what you’re doing, when you’re doing it and how to do it. We’ll help you refine your vision, focus your efforts and put your time and money where it counts – not waste it trying out every idea that comes your way.Get started!
- Have you built a website yourself, only to find out you can’t customize it or manage it the way you want?
- Is your website not quite up to par, not generating leads and looking a bit 1992-ish?
- Did your “web person” disappear, leaving you with no way to update or improve your site?
We can help! We’ll work with you to plan, build and launch your website and train you to manage the content so you never have to worry that your phone number has been out of date for six months.Get Started!
- Do you want to blog but can’t find the time?
- Do you need customer-focused copy for your website but aren’t sure how to convey your message in the best possible way?
- Do your social profiles and bios need some help?
We can help! Whether you need help with your website “About” page, are looking for someone to contribute a regular piece to your blog or need a full-on rewrite of all your marketing copy from brochures to social bios, we can help you craft content that speaks to your audience and meets your business goals.Get Started!
- Do you occasionally have a nagging question about your marketing that doesn’t seem to be answered anywhere?
- Do you need help getting started, implementing or finishing a project or making an idea happen?
- Are you stuck on something and could use a professional to take a look, provide feedback and get you going in the right direction?
We can help! Our consulting services are flexible enough to accommodate your needs, whether you want an hour or a week of our time. Let us be your support team and save you the time and frustration of “figuring stuff out” the hard way.Get Started!
- Need a fresh eye to look at your branding and bring it all together with a “big picture” vision?
- Business cards looking a little dog-eared and in need of a more professional look?
- Not sure what your visuals say about you and worried you could be sending the wrong message?
We can help! With over 15 years in the marketing business, we can help you with any aspect of your branding. We can work with you on design, planning, production, content creation and support so that you can get down to the business of running your business.Get Started!
Meet Your Team. We Deliver Results.
From Concept To Creation, We Help Our Clients Succeed
When we set out to make solar social it seemed like an overwhelming task. Ralph and his team helped us plan for the short term so that we could get our app up and running and start making money, but he also kept his eye on the big picture so we could easily add features later. Now our clients with solar appliances from New Jersey to Hawaii can access their social data and share their savings on all their social networks.
It’s important to us that we convey the quality of our services to our customers, but our old website and business cards weren’t doing that as effectively as they could have been. Michael helped us bring our brand together so that our logo and colors reflect the vision we want to express. In a competitive service business, good design helps ensure that people understand the value we can provide beyond just a typical dentist.
Carol Lynn goes through your website with a fine tooth comb but instead of pointing out all your “gray hairs” she shows you ways to “restyle” your website. She’s up on all the latest trends, yet she only recommends what will work specifically for you. Take it from someone who wasted months waiting for a way to fix their website, save yourself the pain of lost business and hire Carol Lynn to evaluate your website now.
I worked with Ralph and Carol Lynn on the rebranding of Triberr’s social media pages and our ongoing marketing. They designed our pages from Facebook to Twitter to Google Plus to LinkedIn so that we’d have a strong, consistent image across all our social networks. They also helped us refine our marketing messages and put together a long-term plan for building and improving Triberr. Their enthusiasm for Triberr and talent for marketing has been a real asset.
Read Our Marketing Insights, Tips, How-Tos And The Occasional Rant
How does a lack of disciplined time management within a company affect its marketing practices? That’s what Mike S. Brooks and I talked about on this episode of the Nuclear Chowder Podcast. In this show, I argue that when small and medium sized businesses do not practice good time management processes the end result is lots of busy time, but not lots of productive time. That has a ripple effect that affects all aspects of the business but most notably the execution of marketing tasks. Read more and listen for tips to help you manage your time – and your marketing – better
Conventional social marketing wisdom goes something like this: When you run a business and want to establish a social media strategy, you should regularly post your content via your social channels. But you should also publish third party curated content. Today I want to tell you why curating content is the wrong approach and how you could be wasting your time – and if you’ve hired a social marketing “expert” to help, your money.
What I often see with business owners who aren’t selling is that they haven’t given enough thought to who their customers are, what motivates them, or what they are thinking about. Everyone wants to own the mass market and focusing your audience is viewed as giving up on everyone else. Not so. If you try to sell to everyone, you risk homogenizing your message and becoming boring. Here’s some insight into how people make decisions and how you can capitalize on each phase of their thinking process.
What does it mean to “write quality content”? And even if your content is fantastic, how do you know you’re writing it for the right person? Perhaps most importantly, if you’re running a business, how do you make that content do more than just look pretty on a page and actually bring some customers your way? Those are just a couple of the tough topics that my friend Mike Brooks and I tackle on the landmark 50th episode of his Nuclear Chowder show. It’s my first podcast so let me know what you think, and when you’re done let me know if you have any thoughts to add or questions that are still burning in your mind about how to make content work for you.
This week’s roundup includes a ton of practical tips you can use for everything from Twitter marketing to Google Plus and beyond. You might want to bookmark a few of these and save them so you can refer back later as you expand your knowledge and try out some of these ideas. There’s a post that explains how to use Twitter cards, one super resource of Google Plus tips that comes with a series of animations to show you exactly how to use that platform, and a completely bookmark-able one with an amazing list of fill-in-the-blank blog titles that should keep you writing for months. Enjoy!
Flaky. Unreliable. Arrogant. Incompetent. Long-winded. Unresponsive. Disheveled. These are just a few words I’ve heard people use to describe copywriters who didn’t live up to expectations. To be fair, most of these words could be used to describe any number of service providers who don’t cut the mustard, but especially creative professionals. Here are some real red flags that you should be able to spot early in the process of choosing a copywriter. If you notice these red flags, do yourself a favor and choose someone else. The aggravation – and the content – likely won’t be worth it.