We'll Help You Get Your Marketing Done.
Web.Search.Social is a digital marketing blog and service line provided by Rahvalor Interactive. We can teach you what you need to know about web, search and social marketing, help you evolve your marketing strategy or be your marketing department while you focus on the business of running your business. Get in touch with us for a free 30-minute consultation.
- Do you have a website that isn’t doing much for your business or that you think could be better?
- Are you wondering how your website measures up to the competition and whether it’s working well for search engines and your visitors?
- Do you have a feeling there are things you need to improve, but aren’t sure what or how?
We can help! We’ll analyze your site’s strengths and weaknesses and provide you with a comprehensive report and actionable items that you can use to improve your site and turn it into the lead and sales generating powerhouse that it should be.Get started!
- Are you wondering whether you’re conveying the right brand image online?
- Do you want to build your audience and engagement but are feeling stuck?
- Do you sometimes feel like everything is just a little disconnected?
We can help! We look at your brand, the details of your profile, your content and your tone, then put together a report of our findings so we can sit down with you via phone or Skype to discuss the ways you can improve your social marketing and social presence.Get started!
- Are you looking to build a web presence and attract more of the right kinds of customers?
- Are you dabbling in social media but not sure what your goals are or how to reach them?
- Does it seem like there are a lot of pieces, but you’re not sure how they all fit together?
We can help! We want to help you plan your marketing from a “big picture” perspective so you know what you’re doing, when you’re doing it and how to do it. We’ll help you refine your vision, focus your efforts and put your time and money where it counts – not waste it trying out every idea that comes your way.Get started!
- Have you built a website yourself, only to find out you can’t customize it or manage it the way you want?
- Is your website not quite up to par, not generating leads and looking a bit 1992-ish?
- Did your “web person” disappear, leaving you with no way to update or improve your site?
We can help! We’ll work with you to plan, build and launch your website and train you to manage the content so you never have to worry that your phone number has been out of date for six months.Get Started!
- Do you want to blog but can’t find the time?
- Do you need customer-focused copy for your website but aren’t sure how to convey your message in the best possible way?
- Do your social profiles and bios need some help?
We can help! Whether you need help with your website “About” page, are looking for someone to contribute a regular piece to your blog or need a full-on rewrite of all your marketing copy from brochures to social bios, we can help you craft content that speaks to your audience and meets your business goals.Get Started!
- Do you occasionally have a nagging question about your marketing that doesn’t seem to be answered anywhere?
- Do you need help getting started, implementing or finishing a project or making an idea happen?
- Are you stuck on something and could use a professional to take a look, provide feedback and get you going in the right direction?
We can help! Our consulting services are flexible enough to accommodate your needs, whether you want an hour or a week of our time. Let us be your support team and save you the time and frustration of “figuring stuff out” the hard way.Get Started!
- Need a fresh eye to look at your branding and bring it all together with a “big picture” vision?
- Business cards looking a little dog-eared and in need of a more professional look?
- Not sure what your visuals say about you and worried you could be sending the wrong message?
We can help! With over 15 years in the marketing business, we can help you with any aspect of your branding. We can work with you on design, planning, production, content creation and support so that you can get down to the business of running your business.Get Started!
Meet Your Team. We Deliver Results.
From Concept To Creation, We Help Our Clients Succeed
When we set out to make solar social it seemed like an overwhelming task. Ralph and his team helped us plan for the short term so that we could get our app up and running and start making money, but he also kept his eye on the big picture so we could easily add features later. Now our clients with solar appliances from New Jersey to Hawaii can access their social data and share their savings on all their social networks.
It’s important to us that we convey the quality of our services to our customers, but our old website and business cards weren’t doing that as effectively as they could have been. Michael helped us bring our brand together so that our logo and colors reflect the vision we want to express. In a competitive service business, good design helps ensure that people understand the value we can provide beyond just a typical dentist.
Carol Lynn goes through your website with a fine tooth comb but instead of pointing out all your “gray hairs” she shows you ways to “restyle” your website. She’s up on all the latest trends, yet she only recommends what will work specifically for you. She also makes sure that you have the tools you’ll need to keep things working behind the scenes. Take it from someone who wasted months waiting for a way to fix their website, save yourself the pain of lost business and hire Carol Lynn to evaluate your website now.
Ralph and Carol Lynn took charge of our rebranding across all our social media pages. Our brand now projects consistency and a professional style. They also led the way in helping us refine our marketing message, and they put together a long-term plan for improving and expanding Triberr’s industry presence. Their knowledge, talent, and speed of execution has been a real asset. They continue to be the very tip of our marketing spear, and have elevated our presence beyond what we could expect in a million years.
Read Our Marketing Insights, Tips, How-Tos And The Occasional Rant
If you’ve got a business blog I bet you’re posting away, day after week after month. But what is the net result of all that posting? Are you getting traffic to your site? Generating leads?
If your blog is rocking your world, and you’re making money hand over fist, then take the day off. This article isn’t for you.
But if you’ve got a business blog and you’re getting frustrated, starting to doubt the point of this content marketing thing entirely…
I want to share with you some reasons WHY that’s happening and how you can fix the problem and turn your blog into a lead generating machine.
Marketing is hard. It requires a lot of planning. And some luck. You can execute the most thoughtful campaign and be left scratching your head when it fizzles. The opposite is also true. Sometimes, a campaign morphs into something new and takes on a life of its own becoming wildly more successful than expected.
Enter the ALS ice bucket challenge.
A few days ago, I was challenged by my friend Marisa Campasano. Read on to find out more about the challenge, to watch a video of me taking a bath in ice water and to learn a valuable lesson:
Somebody somewhere is going to hate your marketing campaign. Get used to it.
Do you listen to podcasts? If you run a small or medium sized business, you should. There are a ton of great podcasts about business management, entrepreneurship and marketing.
Just recently I was the guest host on the 60th episode of Mike Brooks’ Nuclear Chowder podcast.
This podcast is required listening – not just the 60th episode but all of them. Tune in for some great insights about SEO, social media, the pros and cons of a DIY approach and the truth about website traffic.
Fill in the blank:
Stop following and start…
Did you say “leading”?
Bzzt! Wrong answer.
Forget the clichés because today is the day you’re going to change your thinking. It’s the day you’re going to start talking about all those things that bug you about “business as usual” so that you can prove to your prospects and customers that you’re not here to simply feed them more of the usual garbage that they can get anywhere.
If you want to differentiate yourself then get on your soapbox. This is mine. And if you want to know how to really fill in that blank, read on.
I used to hate Pinterest.
I’ll admit it.
But it was for no good reason.
I think it probably had to do with the fact that when Pinterest came onto the scene there were already so many other players that needed my attention that I just didn’t want another.
Then Cynthia Sanchez came into my life and made me a Pinterest Junkie. I want to share my path to Pinterest along with an interesting conversation I had with Cynthia on her podcast Oh So Pinteresting and then share a few thoughts on how you can use Pinterest to really add a dash of BOOM! to your marketing.
Last week, Ralph, Teddie and I had the pleasure of being invited onto the Social Media Unscrambled podcast with marketers extraordinaire David Deutsch and Chris Curran.
In addition to talking Smurfs, Ninjas and jughandles (welcome to New Jersey), we had some smart social media marketing conversation.
We’ve got the podcast here for your listening pleasure but before you pop in those headphones, take this quick quiz to see if you know as much about social media marketing as you think you do.